*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
*Position: Data Analyst with Retail exp.*
*Location: Irving, TX*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*
*In case of H1b consultants visa copy is a must.*
· Analyze complex data systems and document data elements, data flow,
relationships and dependencies describing what/how/where/why data is stored
and how to access the data.
· Document and cross-reference business data terms and definitions
that occur in various databases.
· The purpose is to help the business and IT better understand the
data, how to use and support the data.
· Analyze and evaluate content and performance of queries, reports,
and other data-based processes suggesting improvements which may include
changes in the structure or indexing of data, as well as programming
changes in generation, and distribution of reports/queries.
· Review and analyze data from multiple internal and external sources
· Conduct detailed analysis of databases and systems to identify real
or potential data quality issues including accuracy, completeness,
relevance, and timeliness. Develop data reconciliation and cleansing
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration or other related field.
· *8 years+ of IT* experience and *5 (Present) years* of relevant
data related projects
· Excellent verbal communication skills - communicate with *business*,
internal audiences, technical analysts, developers, and other cross
· Experience with Databases with expertise in pulling reports using
SQL and providing meaningful metrics
· Strong *Retail/ Customer Data system analysis* experience
· Direct experience working on *DWH* projects
· *Strong SQL* skills (for data analysis and data profiling)
· *Good Experience with Test scripts*
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.