*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
*Position: Sr. SQL DBA*
*Location: Irving, TX*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*In case of H1b consultants visa copy is a must.*
This is a 6 month "hands-on" position for a *MS SQL Server DBA with very
good knowledge of AWS*
The successful candidate must be capable of working independently and
collaboratively and will also be responsible for
· Design, implementation, and migration of databases to AWS.
· Working with database engineering team on solutions / enhancements
for recurring problems
· Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle
environments, from development to mission-critical production systems
· Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document
· Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including
monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of
performance, availability, and security
· Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical
mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members
*Skills and Qualifications*
· *10+ years* of experience in MS SQL Server database administration
· Experience in design, planning and migration of databases to Cloud
· Experience in PowerShell & operational automation
· Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native
monitoring and troubleshooting tools as well as 3rd party tools
· Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
· Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR)
options for SQL Server including Always on .
· Experience with setting up Amazon RDS instances and supporting RDS
*Nice to have*
· AWS Training/Certification
· SQL server 2016 experience
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.