Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement*, Please go through the
below requirement and send us suitable consultant with their *updated
resume, rates and Contact details..*

*Role: Java Developer *

*Location: Chicago , IL*

*Work Location: 6 Months (extension possible)*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Years of Experience: 6-8+*

*Number of Openings : 7*

*Note: Please attached Visa Copy & Id proof With Resume*

*H1b/GC/EAD/TN/USC/L2 workable . *

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:
Should have experience in below JAVA technologies.

Technical Expertise in J2EE/EJB 3.x, JSR 286 portlet development, Spring
MVC, Hibernate, Web Services (Apache Axis, CXF, REST/Jersey), WebSphere
resource extension framework for integrating with content mgmt. systems
(Teamsite in our case), Portal Personalization, Portal Theme/Skin
development/Jquery, Outbound Single Sign on (SAML 2.x) & Siteminder
integration experience, Inbound SSO using Siteminder/TAI.

*Thanks & Regards,

*Manisha Budhwar                         *

Nityo InfoTech .

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2160 <609-853-0818%20Ext-2160>

Gtalk ID:- manishanityo16

E Mail:- *‚Äč*manish...@nityo.com