Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at* *parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com>* *//*
*TITLE: Sr Network Admin*
*LOCATION: Glendale, CA*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
*Experience: 9-10 Overall IT Experience*
· Good understanding & Knowledge *(Level 2/Level 3) of overall Networking
· Install, maintain, upgrade, and troubleshoot routers (CISCO or others),
gateways, firewalls (Windows Server Firewall), and other networking
· Knowledge of a range of computer networking systems, including Windows
servers and networking applications or similar computer networks.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DNS services, and TCP/IP
· Ability to provide technical training to end users.
· Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
like Business Analyst/Developer using effective interpersonal communication
· Proactively identify project risk, analyze solutions, and take decisive
action to resolve issues and communicate these to upper management.
· Service Now development Knowledge will be preferred (not mandatory)
· Strong communication skills is mandatory
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Establish Network Specifications - By conferring with users; analyzing
workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router
administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
· Establishing Network - By evaluating network performance issues
including availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency;
planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and
testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures;
establishing connections and firewalls.
· Network performance - By performing network monitoring and analysis, and
performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems
· Secure network - By developing network access, monitoring, control, and
evaluation; maintaining documentation.
· Upgrade Network - By conferring with vendors; developing, testing,
evaluating, and installing enhancements.
· Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing
references and support.
· Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets;
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
participating in professional organizations.
· Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing
new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.