Hi ,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner Requirement*, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know your interest ?

*Role:** .Net/WPF Architect*

*Location: Houston , TX*

*Work Location: 6 Months (extension possible)*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Years of Experience: 10+*

*Client : Infosys*

*Start date : 1 Aug 16*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:

The roles and responsibilities of the Solution Architect include the
following:. A Solution Architect is responsible for architecting/designing,

Strong working knowledge on development using .NET technologies, C#, WCF,
WPF. Must have working experience in architect and design systems

*Thanks & Regards,

*Manisha Budhwar                         *

Nityo InfoTech .

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2160 <609-853-0818%20Ext-2160>

Gtalk ID:- manishanityo16

E Mail:- *‚Äč*manish...@nityo.com