Hope you are doing great, please let me know if you have suitable
consultant for the below req.
*Role : Python Developer*
*Location : Peoria, IL*
*Duration : 6+ months*
The Python Developer will collect requirements, build, and code new
programs for engineering tools. The incumbent will work in a Linux
environment using Python, C++, and shell scripting. This position is 90%
programming and 10% administration.
- Handle software implementation and development/execution.
- Perform interfacing tasks between hardware and software.
- Evaluate operational performance of an overall system.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer
- Minimum of 10 years of professional work experience in a systems
- Experience with Linux Systems - Installation, Configuration, etc.
- Programming skills with Python
- Programming skills with shell or bash scripting.
- Ability to gather user requirements and coordinate with other teams to
complete tasks (not at a project manager level).
- Good people interaction and teamwork skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with TeamCenter Simulation and C++.
- Experience with Engineering Data management initiatives.
*Dayanand Sagar K*
Global Information Technology Inc.
eMail : dayanand.sa...@git-org.com
Contact : 215-310-5009 ext 252
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.