Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
partner/Client opportunity.

Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.

Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.

An early response is really appreciated.

*Hybrid Mobile Developer*

Durham, NC

This will be a hybrid mobile application for iOS and Android, built with
*Cordova*, and running on AngularJS and Bootstrap. It will communicate with
a custom-built, Node.js, REST application running in a load balanced,
Amazon EC2 stack. The Node.js application will be based on a wrapper
library that uses restify, DynamoDB and Memcached, and will communicates
with on-premises hosted, our client’s enterprise services.

*Mobile Application Minimum Features*

Virtual Member ID Card

Check Claims

My Benefits

Customer Service

Spanish Language Option

Bill Pay

*Developer skill set:*

Must haves: AngularJS, *Cordova*, Bootstrap, strong JavaScript/HTML/CSS

Bonus points (in order of importance): Node.js, restify, Memcached,
DynamoDB, enterprise experience

Thanks & Regards,

Inent Inc.,

Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.