Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Title: *Exchange server Administrator*
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Senior Systems Engineer – Exchange Administrator would be responsible for:
· Participate in planning enhancements, conference calls, and
upgrades to Exchange and Small Business Server environments
· O365 administration and hands on experience in migration and
· Update documentation, write new procedures, write *Work Breakdown
Structures (WBS) or Statements of Work (SOW)*
· Work closely with the sales and service desk teams one-on-one or
in small groups regarding Exchange and Outlook
· Interface on technical issues and matters concerning Exchange or
Small Business Server with technical team, sales team or management
· Restore mailboxes for Exchange (mailboxes may also be archived
through Symantec Enterprise Vault)
· Responsible for maintaining patching for Exchange or Small
Business Server servers and ensure the work is completed on a schedule
outside of core business hours
· Deliver timely and high quality incident resolution focusing on
root cause analysis, prevention, and knowledge transfer.
· Utilize knowledge of the customer environment to resolve issues
in a timely manner.
· Manage escalations and sub-cases to ensure timely and high
quality resolution of all issues.
· Develop and implement strategies for providing proactive support
resulting in fewer incidents, increased availability, or accelerated
· Install, configure, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve problems
with Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013, BES 5 & BES 10 and Small
· Duties may include setting up administrator and service accounts,
maintaining system documentation, tuning system performance, installing
system wide software.
· Responding to trouble tickets that are beyond the Service Desk
support teams’ abilities to resolve an issue.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.