*Need USC and GC only*
Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: **BI Developer*
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
*Job Description: *
Mandatory Technical Skills
- Have Strong Telecom BSS IT experience particularly in BI area
- Have good understanding of Subscription billing domain
- Fully understand the data in Datawarehouse and leverage Business
Intelligence tools to create standard reports, dashboards and other
- Work with different Functional Units to understand their reporting
needs, on-board new recruits, do training as necessary and provide BI
- Understand the Business challenges in terms of reporting across the
organization and work on standardizing.
- Work with BI Administrator and Architect to leverage the existing
Business Intelligence tools and bring value to Business.
- Enhance existing Business Intelligence framework by
leveraging/creating Single Sign On, SharePoint Integration, Advanced
- Capable of handling end user training to better use the existing
Business Intelligence Infrastructure
- Expertise in data transformation and BI migrations
- Strong experience in OBIEE, IBM Cognos, Tera Data
- Strong PL/SQL skills
- Very good communication skills with onshore/offshore coordination
Desirable Technical Skills
Telecom OSS/BSS experience
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2039*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.