PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SFDC Technical Lead Consultant *for one of
our clients *Brooklyn, OH*. Please go through the below requirement if you
or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SFDC Technical Lead Consultant
*Location: *Brooklyn, OH
*Duration: *8+ Months
*Job Responsibilities -*
· Working as Salesforce technical lead in a large project team
involved in implementation of Salesforce projects.
· Perform software development in Salesforce technologies
including, but not limited to, Visualforce, Apex and Integration with other
· Responsible for the detailed design of technical solutions
· Documentation of technical design
· Manage developers throughout the development, testing and support
phases of the project
· Communicate effectively with the IT and business stakeholders to
understand the migration needs and suggest/recommend the best strategy.
· Coordination of both onshore and offshore resources and
*Minimum Qualifications –*
· At least 10 years of overall IT experience
· Banking/Financial Services industry experience a must have
· At least 7 years of experience in Salesforce development and
· Must have experience working with process builder, workflows,
validation rules and formula fields
· Must have hands-on experience with Eclipse IDE, Force.com ANT,
Developer Console for development, debugging and query
· Must have hands-on experience working with version control tools
such as TFS, Gerrit, Git etc
· Must have exposure to all aspects of SDLC and deployment best
· Must have hands-on experience with salesforce.com governor limits
as well as coding and configuration best practices
· Hands-on experience with both point-and-click configuration as
well as programmatic customization
· Salesforce.com developer and/or advanced developer certification
· Hands on experience in software development in Salesforce
technologies including, but not limited to, Visualforce, Apex and
Integration with other systems.
· Experience in leading SFDC projects at onsite/client locations
· Experience from at least 2 full cycle SFDC implementation projects
· Hands-on experience with implementing Salesforce Sales Cloud
· Experience in onsite/offshore coordination
· Project experience in Agile methodology and sprint-based project
· Hands-on experience working with Apex and VisualForce (triggers,
classes, test classes, extensions, components)
· Experience working with integration features such as callouts,
future methods, batch and scheduled Apex, REST and SOAP APIs
· Expertise in Salesforce security model (profiles, permissions and
· Experience with SFDC data model and the data migration /
integration capabilities of SFDC.
· Hands-on experience with data migration strategies available in
the market; able to make recommendations about pros and cons to client
regarding these strategies
*Preferred Qualifications -*
· Experience in Wealth Management industry a plus
· Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
· Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task in a
· DEV-401 (or latest SFDC development) Certification
· ADM-201 (or latest SFDC admin) Certification
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.