Hope you are doing great.
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get
back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a call back at
my contact number *732-851-1653* or *732-767-0010 EXT:504*
*Job Title: Validation Tester*
*Job Location: Deerfield, IL*
*Mode of Interview: **Phone then Skype*
*This project is to upgrade the CCDS Tracking Portal application by two
versions so that it can be moved to a supported operating system. Main
purpose/role of the job: Validation Tester *o Write test cases based on
user requirements and functional specifications.
o Execute test scripts to ensure the system functions as expected.
o Raise test defects, as necessary.
* Primary responsibilities: *o Ensure/verify system/application meets its
requirements as outlined in specification documents per process defined in
the Validation Plan for the project.
o Work closely with the Validation Lead to ensure test scripts are ready
for OQ and PQ.
o Write test cases based on functional specifications. Revise test cases,
as necessary, based on project team feedback.
o Work with business representatives to ensure the test cases reflect
business rules and processes.
o Execute test scripts to ensure the system release functions as expected.
o Report defects and problems that arise during system testing.
o Identify and escalate, as necessary, project risks and issues to the
Validation Lead and/or Project Manager.
o Understand and follow appropriate SDLC and application processes.
o Communicate status, solutions and concerns. Disseminate information in a
timely manner within the team and across functions or teams. Establish and
maintain relationships within the business or function.
o Other duties as assigned including working with outside training vendor,
preparing in-house training materials, assisting with training and updating
* Knowledge, skills and/or abilities required: *- Solid knowledge of
quality system validation processes.
- Solid knowledge of the application development process including system
testing and problem resolution.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written/listening).
- Sense of urgency with strong follow-up skills. Must be detail-oriented,
own key tasks, handle moderately complex problems, require minimal
direction and be able to work with in a team setting.
* Education and experience required: *- Bachelor's degree preferred or
relevant work experience in systems or business.
- 5+ years’ experience in applying information systems solutions to
- Experience with computer system validation and proven experiencing
working on validated projects.
- Experience with using HP ALM.
- Work experience within pharmaceutical industry required; experience in
the Regulatory Affairs discipline preferred.
- Familiarity with Intagras GDT Tracking Portal is highly preferred.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
Sage Group Consulting, Inc
W:+ 732-767-0010 EXT:504| Direct:732-851-1653 | F:+ 732-767-0015 |
Gtalk : sarthak.ramy
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.