*Position: Oracle EPM & ODI Developer - **Expert in ODI 11x.*
*Location: Foster City, CA*
*Start Date: ASAP (6 Months)*
*Responsibilities: Essential Duties and Job Functions:*
• This role will assist the development team with EPM enhancements and ODI
• Must have strong Oracle Data Integrator skills along with Hyperion
Essbase, Planning experience.
• Spearhead development of ETL code, metadata definitions and models,
queries and reports, schedules, work processes and maintenance procedures.
• 7+ years of hands-on experience with functional and technical
implementation of Hyperion Planning applications and reporting cubes
including hands-on experience with Hyperion Planning system architecture,
Essbase administration, security configuration and ODI data interfaces for
planning applications and reporting cubes.
• Proficient and hands-on with Hyperion/ Essbase technology, architecture
and administration/ performance tuning tasks.
• Proficient in ASO/BSO concepts, MDX, MAXL, shell scripting.
• Design the detailed ETL architecture, including agents, scenarios,
packages, data mappings, data extractions, transformations and validations.
This ETL design and implementation will include standalone and Java EE
agents, ODI data services, ODI Console, ODI studio, and other appropriate
• Implement ODI interfaces and scenarios for extracting and loading data
from a variety of data sources/targets including Hyperion Planning,
Essbase, Relational Database Management servers (including Oracle RDBMS,
SQL Server), flat files (including CSV, Excel, & XML file formats).
• Document the ETL detailed design and test results.
• Create and maintain integration process using ODI and load rules.
• Liaison with Oracle support for Service Requests (SRs) and resolution of
• Coordinate testing and changes to the application.
• Ensure data quality throughout entire ETL process.
• Assist with software upgrades.
• Develop system /integration test plans and scenarios for data loads and
• Mentor and train team personnel on ODI processes and procedures.
*Requirements Technical Skills:*
• Expert in ODI 11x.
• Hyperion Planning, Essbase, Calc Manager, Shared Services, HFR 11.1.2x.
• MAXL, MDX.
• EPM installation & troubleshooting experience.
• Scheduling tools like UC4.
• Excel macros.
• UNIX, LINUX & Windows scripting.
• Very strong SQL knowledge including procedures, functions, views,
materialized views etc.
• Very strong knowledge of Oracle databases.
• Configuring ODI to use with Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HFM, FCM 11x.
• Java, JSON knowledge which can be used in ODI.
• Experience with OBIEE, DRM is a plus.
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.