Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

*NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy*

*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*

 *Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*

Role: Cassandra Developer

Location: Juno Beach, FL

Duration: 6 to 12 Months

Required Skills:

·         At least 9+ years in IT

·         Minimum 3+ years of experience in Cassandra

·         Good Understanding on No SQL Database

·         Experience in Cassandra Data Modelling

·         Minimum 1+years of Experience CQL (Cassandra Query Language)

·         Experience in Cassandra Configuration and Administration

·         Strong Experience in Java/Spring

·         Experienced in Spark, Hadoop Map/Reduce, Hive

Please provide the following details.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Contact number:

Visa Status:

Mail ID:

Skype ID:

LinkedIn ID:

2 References:

Education & Year of Pass out:

Employer Details:

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company  *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>*