Location : *Estero, Florida*
Level – *Sales force Solution Architect*
Duration: Long Term
Skills : Salesforce with Sales Cloud experience (with Service Cloud nice to
The CRM Salesforce Solution Architect is responsible for developing and
enhancing the Apex & VisualForce implementation at Hertz and to act as a
Subject Matter Expert for Apex, SOQL, & VisualForce. The Architect will
also work with our 3rd party maintenance & support team to monitor & guide
best practices and governance.
Key Result Area
* Create actionable technical documentation based on gathered business
* Assist with scoping and planning of various CRM related projects and
* Create and maintain high quality and scalable SFDC Visual Force pages,
Apex classes & triggers, SOQL, and integrations
* Maximize ROI by leveraging standard features/point and click where
* Stay innovative by incorporating new features into existing and new
* Involvement in SFDC release management including Sandbox management,
change set tracking, and requirement collaboration with architecture &
* Integrate Salesforce APIs with other Hertz systems.
* Create documentation, including training documentation and release notes
* Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business
* Organize load testing to find performance bottlenecks in the CRM
* Consistently communicate the status of progress to management and members
of other groups on the project.
* Provide Critical Tier 3 & 4 On-Call Support
* Unit Testing of Apex/VisualForce
* Understand system dependencies and integration points via APIs.
* Support the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, and
the Force.com platforms
* Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Systems
Engineering, or other related field.
* Certified Salesforce Developer required.
* Experience with Master Data Management required.
* Required 5+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com, Communities, and
Force.com, including Apps, Integration Patterns, Security Models, Data
Modeling, Custom Objects, and Deployments.
* 5+ years understanding of data structures, data modeling and DB schema.
* Experience with CRM.
* Experience/Understanding of IBM Websphere Message Broker is a plus.
* Experience with common IDEs (Eclipse)
* Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs - Force.com SOAP and
REST-based Web Service APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
* Familiarity with web/database application technologies like SQL,
* Expert in Force.com Visual Force pages, Managed Packages, and integration
to other third party solutions
* Experience integrating Sales force with 3rd party systems using web
services and app exchange apps
* Knowledge of Force.com best practices and design patterns
* Experience in Agile methodology/Scrum is preferred
* Experience working with offshore resources is a plus.
* Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all
levels of the organization.
* Highly self-motivated and directed with an attention to detail and a
strong customer service orientation.
* Ability to write clearly and unambiguously in English.
* Ability to present ideas publicly and persuasively in English.
* High level of creativity combined with structured strategic thinking for
identifying and analyzing complex business issues
* Ability to transform ideas into action in demanding environments
* Ability to review and analyze industry/technology trends for
applicability to current and future development
* Uses business processes as an advantage to get results
* Operates effectively within a matrix organization
* Comprehends the roles of key stakeholders
* Statistical/Data Analysis
* Demonstrated constructive critical thinking
* Basic project management skills
* Excellent organization skills and ability to work constructively while
* Must be resilient, adaptable and flexible under all work conditions
Thanks & Regards
Direct: 408-418-5779 Ext 287
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.