PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.
We have an urgent need for a *SFDC Technical Lead/Senior Developer *for one
of our clients *Columbus, OH*. Please go through the below requirement if
you or your consultants are open for projects and interested in the below
requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with details ASAP.
*Title: *SFDC Technical Lead/Senior Developer
*Location: *Columbus, OH
*Duration: *6+ Months
*Job Responsibilities -*
· Delivering custom business solutions using Force.com, Salesforce
Workflow, and custom objects
· Thorough knowledge of enterprise SDLC processes and practices.
· Strong written and verbal communications, and commitment to
document and communicate derived knowledge.
· Strong analytic skills for determining essential characteristics
of issues and devising effective solutions.
· Ability to translate business requirements into application
requirements and architectures.
· Hands-on experience or familiarity with contemporary
technologies, including XML, JSON, web-services (SOAP or REST), WebSphere,
Tomcat, IIS, Oracle, SQLServer, MySQL, Redshift, MuleSoft, open-sources
technologies including Orchestration Director Engine, Activiti, Drools, and
· Good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering technical
solutions that balance enterprise standards, business needs, and technology
capabilities and limits.
· Ability to work well in a team environment.
· Leadership skills and the ability to lead development teams.
· At least 10 years of overall IT experience
· Minimum 7 years of Salesforce experience.
· Good knowledge and understanding of software development,
installation and administration (Java and/or C# experience preferred).
· Familiarity with Heroku a plus
· Familiarity with the Lightning experience a plus
· Experience with user and identity management within the
· Experience architecting, designing, and implementing mobile
solutions, including mobile web sites as well as native apps.
· Experience with contemporary application architectures,
distributed applications, managed applications, and related tools.
· Experience with the installation, configuration, management and
operations of enterprise systems and environments.
· Configuring Salesforce for sales, service, and engagement
· Experience with application middleware, including web servers,
application servers, enterprise service busses, business process automation
and rules engines.
· Experience realizing SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS applications and
application integrations preferred.
· Strong database skills, including DDL, DML, and fundamental
database administration concepts. (Oracle and SQLServer experience
· Experience with DevOps and Cloud application deployments (AWS,
Chef, or Puppet preferred).
· Experience developing technical architecture artifacts including
system diagrams, data flows, network diagrams, and configuration
· Experience working with application vendors to translate business
requirements into vendor recommended installation and configuration
*Thanks & Regards*
Diverse Lynx* | *www.diverselynx.com* |*
300 Alexander Park, Suite 200 Princeton, NJ 08540
P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.