Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please reply to me at puj...@itscient.com
*Job Title: Abinitio Developer/AdminLocation: Charlotte, NCDuration: 6
- *Abinitio/Teradata Unix/Linux Cell scripting*
*Job Description: *
- Experience : 8 Yrs
- Job Description/Functions:
- Analysis of Business Requirements & Impact Analysis
- Create HLD/DLD Documents and application support/maintenance documents
- Review of Data Models/mapping documents/
- Onshore/offshore communication , direct interaction with client and
other business stake holders
- Review of Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Cases
- Support Release Implementations
*Technical Skills Required:*
- Extensive hands-on with CORE ab-initio components & concepts should
have good knowledge of Conduct>IT
- Good Knowledge of SQL/Teradata and Unix shell scripting.
- Sound Conceptual Understanding of EME , code migration and version
controlling in various environments
- Good understanding of core concepts of data warehousing.
- Candidate should also possess Excellent Communication Skills (both
verbal and written).
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-516-7806 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.