Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: QA Test Manager*
*LOCATION: Columbus, OH*
*DURATION: 6+ Months*
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect
counts, test results and test status.
- Collects and analyzes data for software process evaluation and
improvement, and integrates them into business processes to address the
business needs Documents all problems and assists in their resolution
- Delivers quality process training to technical staff and acts as an
internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical
partners Performs quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure
quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
*Daily Tasks Performed :*
- Work closely with business partners to understand their technical
- Comfortable asking questions when requirements cannot be tested.
- Create clear and thorough test plans based on written requirements,
including time estimates and dependencies.
- Create test scripts to ensure functionality of code delivers on the
- Execute test scripts in a timely fashion. Thoroughly describe any
defects found, including screen shots, in Jira workflow. Work with local
and off-shore development teams to ensure understanding of defects
- Assist Business in executing User Acceptance Testing. Clarify how the
code delivers their requirements, or capture the details for development
when a defect is found.
- Capture counts and categories of defects found. Assist PM in
reporting results against Quality SLAs.
- Strong experience creating test plans and manual/automated test
- Experience working with off-shore development teams.
- Ability to translate functional and non-functional requirements into
- Ability to learn complex systems and understand internal and external
- Ability to clearly describe defects and how they differ from the
requirement being tested, including screen shots.
- Ability to work with Business and support User Acceptance Testing.
- Experienced with Jira, Clarity, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office.
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.