*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: Drupal Engineer

Location: Houston, TX

Duration: Contract for 1 year.

*Responsibilities:*

Maintain and support existing applications built on the Drupal platform
ensuring site availability Engage in incident management, problem solving
and solution implementation Work with various business teams on identifying
business requirements and translating them to software features and
requirements Design and develop new web applications, forms, content
management workflows leveraging Drupal Identify and report risks, issues,
and dependencies of assigned tasks/projects Participate in change
management and release management activities Participate in the test
planning and perform testing activities as needed (including unit,
integration and user acceptance testing) Monitor and perform regular site
maintenance activities

Qualifications and Requirements:

Required:

5+ years of experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, and JavaScript

3+ years of experience with installing, theming, customizing Drupal

3+ systems, including Drupal 7 years of experience configuring and

3+ working with the Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP stack

Good understanding of Drupal modules and the ability to develop/extend
modules as needed Experience working with APIs, integrating with external
web services including REST, XML or JSON Knowledge of modern web
technologies and techniques (Node.JS, SASS, LESS, Responsive Design, etc.)
Experience with version control systems like Git, SVN, etc.

Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis, etc.

Good written and verbal communication skills Ability to write clear and
concise technical documentation

Preferred:

Experience with Acquia Cloud platforms and the related toolsets
(DevDesktop, Insight, etc.) Experience with Drupal 8 development and
configuration

*With Regards,*

*Robert **|**Business Development Manager **|**Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com> *| **Phone:
*214-550-0248 *|** Fax: *214–260–1160

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com>
your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject heading. We will
immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if
any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this
e-mail.*