Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Title: Solution Architect*
*Location: Indiana, Indianapolis*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
This position will have a good understanding of *retail finance* and
familiar with basic *accounting concepts* *AP, AR and GL*. He will work
closely with customer’s Business management to document as-is system
designs, Architect future state in SFDC, recommend roadmap & implement
phased changes. The ideal candidate will have hands-on and in-depth
familiarity with SalesForce’s App Exchange Products Financial Force,
Chargent & Cybersource understand CRM and related business models, have
experience collaborating with stakeholders in related roles (IT, Sales,
Finance), be detail oriented, and have strong communication skills.
*Detailed Job Description:*
· 8-10 years of experience in technology consulting, enterprise and
solutions architecture and architectural frameworks.
· Experience in defining, analyzing and reviewing technical
architecture and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
Strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
· A proven functional/technical professional with at least 3 full
lifecycle SalesForce.com <http://salesforce.com> implementations.
Experience in defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements
into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from
an architectural stand point.
· Strong Sales Force Sales Cloud & Service Cloud Implementation
experience required. Experience with integrating these apps - Financial
force, Chargent, Cybersource. Deep understanding of sales process and
· Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development
(Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices
understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce
Integration, Security implementations
· Should be able to support Technical Consultants and leads in
building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
· Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including
Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant and
clear understanding of release management processes and tools.
· Experience in design and implementation of real-time and batch
integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and
Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB.
· Working knowledge of Agile process (performed Scrum master roles)
· Soft Skills:
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Team player, able to work with global cross-functional teams.
· High energy with the ability to work well under pressure and
tight deadlines in a fast paced, changing environment.
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.