Hope you are doing great!!
Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
the requirement please reply back with your updated resume with details to
this email id abha...@idctechnologies.com and I will get back as soon as
*Job Title: Mainframe ZOS Systems Admin*
*Location: Milwaukee, WI*
*Contract Duration: 12+ months *
*Interview Mode: Telephonic *
*Job Description: *
Skills: Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL) is the world's leading retailer of
athletically inspired shoes and apparel. Headquartered in New York City, it
operates approximately 3,500 athletic retail stores in 21 countries in
North America, Europe and Australia under the brand names Foot Locker, Lady
Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Footaction, Champs Sports and CCS.
Additionally, the Company's Footlocker.com/Eastbay/ CCS business operates a
direct-to-customers business offering athletic footwear, apparel and
equipment through its Internet and catalog channels. We attribute our
success to the drive and intelligence of our associates. Operating in
team-driven culture, our goals as a company are boundless.
Foot Locker is seeking a self-driven, highly motivated I.T. professional
responsible for the administration of physical and virtual servers running
IBM z/OS based operating systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Install, configure and maintain ZOS operating systems and associated
system program products on the enterprise server.
• Design, installation, setup and maintenance of SYSPLEX LPAR’s
including Coupling facilities and policies.
• Configure and maintain IBM AIX Hardware Management Consoles(HMC)
• Provide operational and technical support of IBM zSeries Systems
• Create programs or scripts in a ZOS environment utilizing Assembler,
REXX, OMVS scripting
• Maintain ZOS Operating Systems Lifecycles
• Create and maintain security best practices by providing patch
management and other security standards
• Maintain Storage management through DFSMS
• Maintain disaster recovery plan and insure accurateness through annual
• Plan, document and implement changes per change management guidelines
• Recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity & increase
• Proactively evaluate and recommend new solutions
• Establish and maintain reporting metrics to identify trends
• Remain on the forefront of emerging technologies and provide
• On a rotational schedule, provide on call support for business
applications and infrastructure tools
• Associates Degree in Computer Science, Business and/or equivalent IT
• 2+ years of experience as a ZOS/OMVS System Administrator
• Advanced knowledge of IBM zSeries hardware
• Ability to automate and monitor system activities through Health
Checker and various automation tools
• Knowledge and experience supporting a common scheduling package,
preferably BMC’s Control-M
• Working knowledge of security management, ability to guide others on
RACF techniques and administration
• Ability to support JES2 and associated site specific exits.
• Knowledge and experience of VTAM, knowledge with configuring OSA cards
• Understanding of general networking methodologies
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies is a plus
• Experience with operations and technical support of IBM Enterprise
• Experience providing technical support for IBM DB2, IMS databases.
• Experience supporting virtual tape libraries – IBM TS7720
Sr. Technical Recruiter*|* IDC Technologies Inc.
1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
Phone: 408-457-9399 Ext 2039*|* Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.