Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please reply to me at puj...@itscient.com
*Job Title: SFDC DeveloperLocation: Torrance, CADuration: 6 months*
Expected Rate : Less than $50/hr on C2C
*Job Description: *
- Experience : *9 Yrs*
- Serves as the system administrator for the Salesforce instance and the
- Performs system administrator tasks but not limited to: configuring
and maintaining user interface and search configurations; set ups Chatter;
sets up and manages users; manages security and data access; creates and
maintains custom fields; maintains and insures data quality; manages data;
creates, runs and/or modifies reports and dashboards; automates email
administration, workflows and items as necessary; and manages support
- Performs tasks related to code and configuration artifacts deployment
- Creates documentation to support management and maintenance of
Salesforce and associated applications.
- Provides assistance to developers and testers in order to resolve
defects encountered during the development or testing process.
- As needed, gathers requirements, develops and executes test plans and
documents test results.
- Provides education on Salesforce, associated applications, processes
- Educates system users and stakeholders of Salesforce capabilities and
helps developers understand the business impact of technical decisions.
- Develops and maintains business and technical knowledge of Salesforce
and associated applications
- Experience configuring and administering Salesforce
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer certifications Provide
effective system administration and maintenance of salesforce.com org
- Leverage salesforce.com best practices for platform administration
- Create and Maintain Users, Roles, Profiles, Groups, Sharing Rules for
existing and new Salesforce projects
- Manage sandboxes for new and existing salesforce projects
- Knowledge and experience with configuring alerts, dashboards and ad
- Experience in modeling requirements using at least one or more of the
following: State Diagrams, System Context Diagrams, User Interface
Prototype, Activity Diagram, Workflow Diagrams, External Interface Diagrams
- Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience with current
relevant technologies used in the development, implementation and support
of software solutions. Languages such as Apex, Html, Visual Forces Page,
SQL \\ Tools SQL, Server, SQL Server db, and Data Loader.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of SFDC configuration and
technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential
system implications related to the SFDC release upgrades or crisis
situations to define/implement workaround processes, corrective action,
communication, and system clean-up activities.
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce deployments and using change
sets and or ant scripts, resolving deployment related issues, migration of
those change to multiple Salesforce instances (Dev, QA, Stage)
- Experience in developing and documenting processes, procedures for
system usage and integration.
- Experience creating system maintenance and training documentation.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Extensive PC software skills including Microsoft Office suite of
products such as Word, Power Point, Excel, MS Project, etc.
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-516-7806 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.