Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com <parabjo...@itscient.com> //
*TITLE: Senior MSTR UX/UI Designer*
*LOCATION: Edison, NJ*
*DURATION: 6+ Month*
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in development of applications
based on MSTR architecture
- Experience in understanding the requirements and proposing alternate
- Strong experience on J2EE portal design; Good OO fundamentals and
understanding Basic design patterns / integration patterns / SOA and REST
concepts. (must have)
*Technology experience in*
- Should have Spring MVC / Hibernate or similar ORM framework on high
volume sites (data volume not number of hits).
- Should have JQuery / Angular JS / Bootstrap or similar frameworks
around HTML5 and JSON (Web 2.0).
- Should be Comfortable writing SQL stored procedures etc. and operating
- Knowledge of Flex is good OR Must possess excellent skills with UI
- Experience with JAVA open-source frameworks (should be able to name
at-least 5 the he/she has worked on)
- Good to have Apache POI; Axis;
- Most important skill looking for is , Able to think out of box from
the traditional design patterns and layered approach on code and
- experiment with new ideas
- Required to be an expert in the understanding of architectural
principles and their implications to system design, security, system
extensibility and interoperability, costs, and operational considerations
- Ability to lead onsite-offshore development teams, strong analytical
skills, willingness to take ownership and accountability
- Experience in financial industry will be an added advantage
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.