*Please reply to ,*
*Quality Assurance Analyst*
Description of Work:
• Conduct artifact audits by gathering, examining, and documenting
appropriate and sufficient evidence of project artifacts to ensure
compliance with established project management and system development life
cycle policies and procedures.
• Communicate audit findings by initiating discussions with project
stakeholders and management and preparing reports with detailed audit
• Participate in QA Representative Team and Change Control Board meetings
to review current procedures and identify possible opportunities for
• At the completion of the audit, provides objective advice to project
stakeholders to address non-conformance and to provide recommendations for
overall improvement of internal controls and processes that will maximize
overall performance and efficiency of managing projects and development of
• Develop presentations in MS PowerPoint and conduct briefings to project
• Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the
ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical
audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
• Become knowledgeable on the HIPAA policies and procedures for the program
and ensure awareness of HIPAA breach process. Understand your role in
HIPAA compliance and be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities.
• Master’s Degree and 7 years of relevant work experience, Bachelor’s
Degree and 9 years of relevant work experience, or 13 years of experience
as a Business /Requirements Analyst in requirements gathering and
documentation, process flow and process modeling in lieu of a degree.
• 7 years’ experience of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
(such as Agile or Waterfall models).
•3 years’ experience performing QA audit in an IT environment for waterfall
and Agile projects.
• 3 years’ experience performing business and systems analysis for systems
that cross multiple components and impact multiple systems.
• 3 years’ experience in requirements gathering and documentation,
developing use cases, functional specifications and detailed design
documents; and developing test cases.
• Proficient in MS Office, MS Visio, and SharePoint.
• Able to obtain a Position of Public Trust designation.
• Experience working in industry’s best practice project management, SDLC,
and QA Audit framework and tools, and process improvement models such as
CMMI and Lean/Sig Sigma.
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.