*Software Test Engineer-POS*
*Location: FORT WORTH - TX*
*Term: 6 months - 1year*
*Interview Mode: Phone / Possible IN-Person. *
Communications skills must be great.
Local candidates preferred. But ( If the candidate is very good and
strong and cannot do in-person, please let me know in advance )
*Required Qualifications *
· 2-4 years of experience in *software testing or software
· Background in *retail payment solutions testing* with various
electronic tender types including credit, debit, gift cards and ECC
· Background in *retail EMV credit & debit payment* solutions
· Experience with *network management, POS terminal, POS peripheral
& EFT* terminal setup
· Experience in Retail *POS industry knowledge*
· Understanding of retail grocery and/or Hospitality business
processes and analysis.
· Working experience with test management tools *TFS, MTM, JIRA *or
· *QC & QTP *
· Experience with BDD,
· The *Gherkin language & supporting tools* (SpecFlow, JBehave,
· Working experience with *agile methodologies*
· Computer science fundamentals:
· *OOP, design patters*,
· data structures & algorithms
· Basic *DBA experience with Microsoft SQL Server* including schema
design, queries & basic administration
*Primary Responsibilities *
• Be part of software team, participate in all ceremonies & activities and
be accountable for the sprint deliverable.
• Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression
• Setting up test environments as required including EFT terminals & POS
• Preparing Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI
tests as needed
• Execute manual & automation smoke, feature & regression tests
• Contribute to periodic status reports on testing activities (daily,
• Be an advocate of quality-up-front and support the team in achieving our
Definition of Done
• Review product owner acceptance criteria and look for functional gaps.
• Write feature use cases in BDD to drive the creation of automated and/or
manual test cases
• Collaborate with the NCR Shared Services team to maximize our efficient
use of the CI and SDLC tools: MS TFS, MTM, JIRA, Confluence, Sonar, Jenkins
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.