*Sr. Web Middleware Admin*
*Location: Richfield, MN (Local candidates strongly preferred)*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 6 months *
*Immigration Status: GC or USC*
*Overview:* Seeking a Senior Web Middleware Administrator. These
individuals will support the integration and development of e-commerce
solutions. These positions support and provide consultation regarding
WebLogic, Oracle Fusion Middleware Products, Apache and Tomcat systems.
They collaborate with web services and application teams to ensure internet
services are secure, efficient and available.
· Configures and installs Middleware system software; and
· Participates in implementation, integration and maintenance of
middleware layer supporting complex e-commerce solutions.
· Implements and tracks critical patches to different middleware
components across organization.
· Develops scripts, work with different teams for middleware
monitoring and maintenance.
· Provides ongoing, 24x7 production system support for all
· Troubleshoots complex network and client/server and integration
issues between various middleware systems, web applications and
· Consults within IS and the business community about capabilities,
securities and features of middleware layer.
· Informs IS Development and Operation Groups about Middleware
compatibly and features and recommend patches/upgrade
· Reviews, evaluates and tests the technical performance of
middleware layer or underlying infrastructure to ensure web application
· Assesses the likelihood and impact of risks to middleware layer
and implement strategies to address those while working with product
vendor, security & compliance.
· Provides documentation for Operations management; along with
event requirements for monitoring system availability, capacity and
· Translates business and service needs into technical
requirements; leveraging Java technologies to meet business defined &;
· Maintains awareness of the latest developments in key areas of
responsibility and brings forward opportunities that might benefit the
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Must have hands on experience with administration of Oracle
WebLogic Server, Oracle Webcenter Spaces/Sites, Oracle Webcenter Content,
Jboss Apache, Tomcat and tools required to support these products.
· Must have experience in automating the middleware tasks like
installing the products, patching & maintenance using scripting & restful
· Must have hands on experience in WebLogic Management Pack, Oracle
Enterprise Manage and other performance and capacity tool to troubleshoot
problems in complex environments.
· Preferred to have experience of middleware automation tools like
Chef, Puppet, and Ansible etc.
· Preferred to have experience of dev-ops principle and different
implementation strategies across middleware layer & other &infrastructure
· Preferred to have experience of different cloud implementation
approaches and broad exposure to different cloud strategies.
· Preferred to have exposure to F5 Load balancer, & different DR
approaches for web applications, Active/Active solutions across datacenter,
Dell Foglight, HP Sitescope and different performance monitoring tools.
· Good to have knowledge of IBM MQ, IBM Integration Broker, IBM
MFT, IBM WSRR, IBM WebSphere, Tivoli monitoring and other tools to support
· Excellent communication skills (oral and written) across
technical skillsets and corporate hierarchy.
· Mentoring and training capabilities to junior level staff.
· Highly organized and self-motivated.
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
· Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or
sufficient experience) and 5+ years related experience or alternatively,
Masters degree in Computer Science or Information Technology and 2+ years
related data processing experience
· 5+ years of hands-on administration experience for oracle products
· 3+ years hands-on experience supporting different middleware
· 2+ years hands-on Java development experience on EJB,& J2EE, JSP,
XML, UML, JMS
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.