*Please submit resumes to go...@lancoglobal.com <go...@lancoglobal.com>*
JOB DESCRIPTION: Sr. Data Warehouse Architect/Lead
Location : Dan bury, CT
Duration: 6+ months
*In case of H1b consultants visa copy is a must.*
Senior Data Warehouse Architect and Enhancement Lead provides advanced
technical skills and leadership in the Data Modelling ,design and
development of ETLs of
business data. This role is accountable for the full
cycle of consulting, design, coding, testing and documentation of standard
data warehouse projects. The Sen
ior Data Warehouse Architect proactively investigates
opportunities to improve data quality, data availability
and performance tuning of ETLs. This individual i
s responsible for the integrity, security, and processing of business data
and files, and works with business team to translate
requirements into technical spec
ifications. As a lead of the enhancement team, lead offshore team to make
delivery on time and effectively transition enhancements to the support
• 10+ years of IT experience, including 8 years developing
an understanding of basic business intelligence issues
and concepts, preferably in life sciences indu
• Lead requirements analysis, design, development, testing,
and deployment of BI Solutions (End-to-End), over large scale of data in
• 3 years of Data Modeler experience in Power Designer or Erwin;
• Highly developed verbal and written communication and
presentation skills, with demonstrated ability to translate technical
information to a non-technical aud
ience at all levels of the organization; strong reporting and analytical
skills with a focus on detail, thoroughness, and quality
• Project management, change management, facilitation,
conflict resolution, analysis, and interpretation, visionary and strategic
• Proficient understanding of data warehouse technology
architecture & standards
• Advanced process experience with Software and Infrastructure Change
management, Release Management, and Source Code Configuration Control
• Advanced knowledge of identifying and documenting
business requirements in a business intelligence environment
• 8 years of Informatica Development/Architect experience.
• Expert in Informatica end to end design, Error handling,
Data Quality, Data Profiling and Performance tuning.
• 8 years of export knowledge in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and SQL Loader.
• 5 years of UNIX, Shell Scripting.
*Thanks & Regards,*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.