Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com
*TITLE: VMware vRealize Administrator *
*LOCATION: Raritan, NJ*
*DURATION: 6+ Month*
- Min 8-12 years of solid experience in the field of Infrastructure
Services management, Infrastructure Automation etc. with key focus on
VMware SDDC Stack - Virtualization - Architecting, Designing & Planning &
Deployment areas is required
- Very good experience hands on experience in VMware SDDC stack with
core focus on vRealize product suite
- Hands on experience on writing complex Windows Powershell scripts.
- End to end designing, planning, implementation & deployment of VMware
vRealize product covering products like vRealize Automation, v Realize
Operations, vRealize Orchestrator, vRealize Business Suite, vRealize Log
Insight, vRealize Business Standard & Business Advanced, vSphere, vCenter
etc. is mandatory
- Hands on experience in planning, designing and developing
Infrastructure related Automation Solutions using vRealize Workflows,
Developing automation scenarios, writing codes using vRA, vRO toolset, SDK,
API's, scripting and command line experience is mandatory
- Ability to deploy multiple automation workflows/usecases in the
Infrastructure space on Linux, Windows & Database platforms (RHEL, Windows,
Oracle, MS SQL, SAP Basis etc.)
- Deep understanding of end to end OS lifecycle management & related
automation, using vRealize suite of products
- Should be able to develop sustainable automation solutions for varied
kind of Infrastructure requirements
- Generate and analyze reports and dashboards using vRealize Business
- Good in writing scripts and codes using Native vRA/vRO consoles, SDK,
Java, JASON, Rest API's, Shell Scripts, Power Shell, Command Line Interface,
- Excellent skills in VMware/Custom API integration & API development
across the VMware stack
- Plan & design upgrades of vRealize stack - vRA, vRO, vRB, vCO etc.
- Should be able to plan and migrate the vRealize upgrades from one
version to another as per VMware release
- Knowledge of Agile framework is required - Right from Requirement
gathering, POC, Planning, Solution Implementation, Testing, UAT, Release,
Continuous Integration etc.
- Good understanding on the Infrastructure areas covering OS, Database,
Network, Storage and Tools
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Puppet - Open Source
- Good understanding of tools like JIRA, Service NOW, SCCM, SCOM, IBM
Tivoli, Infoblox, Novell IDM etc. is required
*Thanks & Regards......*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.