*Please reply to ,*
*Location: Ontario, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Mode of Interview: Phone/Onsite required*
- Experience with SSIS at the ETL tool.
- Experience with data transfer, adding data to new systems, pulling
data from existing systems and adding to the repository.
- Within the next year the client will be moving to Informatica, so if
they have Informatica in additional to SSIS, that would be a huge plus.
- Data analysis skills
- Manager will be digging in to see if they really have BI and
Datawharehousing. He will ask them about Type 1, Type 2 or Type 3, slowly
changing diminsions, Kimble, MDX, cubes and if they have done any KPI's for
the business unit.
- The client is on SQL Server 2014 - Huge plus, if not 2012 will do.
- Data Integration or Data consolidation
- Medical/Healthcare industry - HUGE plus
· 5+ years of SSIS/DTS experience with multiple data sources in a live
enterprise scale-environment, including security and automated processing,
BI/analytics platforms, and OLTP/OLAP best practices.
· Expert level knowledge of enterprise-scale ETL processes & procedures.
· Expertise with T-SQL, complex queries and stored procedures.
· Prior experience working in Healthcare industry, familiarity with HIPPA
· Specialization in one or more 3rd party enterprise-scale ETL systems.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong data analysis and troubleshooting skills.
· Excellent documentation and knowledge management skills.
· .NET Development Experience with C# and/or VB.NET <http://vb.net/> a
· Familiarity with database architecture and infrastructure a plus.
· Experience with Informatica a plus.
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.