*SQL Database Architect*
*Location: Irvine, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Mode of Interview: Phone/Skype*
- CHEF or Puppet automation experience
- Design and build scripting automation language
- Needs experience with relational database management system; SQL Server &
- HUGE PLUS if have Sybase and Powershell
- Must have development background
- Excellent communication skills
- No direct reports but will be working with virtual team of outside
Engineers/'resources from various departments.
- Ability to self manage - modern Agile approach
- MUST be able to draw visuals (Visio)
-Designs and builds relational databases for data storage or processing.
-Develops strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition, and
-Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data.
-May evaluate new data sources for adherence to the organization’s quality
standards and ease of integration.
-Demonstrates expertise in a variety of the field’s concepts, practices,
-Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
-Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
-May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the
top level contributor/specialist.
-Leads and directs the work of others.
-Requires at least 8 years of experience.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.