Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume
Position: Project Manager
Location: Hamilton, Indiana
Duration : 6+Months
Customer : HCL America
Rate :: $40/hr on C2C
Job Description :
we are looking for a highly motivated and results driven software
development manager to join the Systems & Controls Engineering (SCE) group
at UTC Climate, Controls & Security (CCS) in Syracuse NY. The position
focuses on planning and tracking the SW development and testing activities
for a new software tool for modeling and computing of HVAC/R system
The SCE group at CCS is responsible for developing and maintaining software
for system modeling and analysis of HVAC/R systems as well modeling of
energy performance in buildings and supermarkets.
The Software Development Manager will work with the project’s Program
Manager and be the primary responsible for planning, tracking and ensure
execution of all software development, testing, and quality assurance
activities of the project. This includes the coordination of activities
performed by a geographically distributed software development team (Italy
and India), onboarding of new software engineers, interaction with the
modeling team (China and USA). The team recently adopted the Eclipse and
the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) ecosystem mainly using Java and C++.
There is extensive use of the OMG’s Model-Driven Architecture paradigm
(M2M, M2T, T2M), used to drive the main software architecture decisions.
UML is used for requirements elicitation and software architecture
- Drive the plan for software development, testing, and maintenance.
- Assist the Program Manager with integration of SW development with the
- Coordinate and track progress of onboarding of new engineers.
- Establish rigorous software development and verification practices,
including automated unit and regression testing.
- Conduct code reviews and analysis.
- Work effectively within a geographically dispersed software
development team including core technology experts in the Eclipse Modeling
Framework located in Italy.
Job Requirement :
- At least 12 years’ experience with managing plans for software
development and lifecycle management.Project Planning and Project
- Experience with code reviews and establishing best practices.
- Experience with software analysis, code analysis, requirements
analysis, software review, identification of code metrics, system risk
analysis, software reliability analysis
- Knowledge of software testing and quality assurance methods and
- Ability to work as a part of a multidisciplinary team and in a global
- Solid track record of working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Familiarity with developing modeling and simulation
with Eclipse, the Eclipse modeling framework, XMI data modeling.
- Experience with the development of mathematical modeling and
- Experience with cooling, heating energy management systems.
- Support, maintain and document software functionality
- Implement localization or globalization of software. Maintain
standards compliance.Education Candidates should possess a Bachelor or
MS degree in computer engineering, computer science or other science /
engineering area with 12+ years’ experience.
*Thanks & Regards!Abhishek Kumar | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek
<abhis...@pro-tekconsulting.com>Hangout :: USITRecruiter1993Description:
cid:sigimg0@feaa1bdd6ffc62da9a44d4fc65960bcdNew Thinking. New Staffing.
<http://www.pro-tekconsulting.com/>> For H1B Consultants H1B Copy Is
Mandatory For Submission To Client. *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.