*Role: SAP PRA Analyst (Production Revenue Accounting)*
*Duration:* 1 year contract
*Location:* The Woodlands TX (Spring, TX)
*Mode of Interview: Phone Interview*
*Please submit candidates in required format along with the skill matrix
SAP Analyst Business Process Production Revenue, Gas Plant, Royalty, and
Severance Tax Accounting.
*BASIC FUNCTION OF THE WORK GROUP *
· Resources will be needed to fulfill either base support or
project roles. In the support role analysts will be part of a global team
providing application support for ExxonMobil's highly customized version of
Production Revenue Accounting (PRA), its custom fully-integrated Gas Plant
Accounting (GPA) application, and related processes used by ExxonMobil
business users in the NAPES (4.6C) system.
· Individuals in the work group perform base support by responding
to and resolving problem tickets and service requests made by users. In the
project role analysts will be part of a global project team responsible for
testing, upgrading/remediating, and implementing the highly customized PRA,
GPA, and related processes in the NAPES ECC 6.0 platform, while configuring
or customizing the system to meet any predefined functionality gaps or
region-specific business processes.
*BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS *
· Part of a global team. Handles problems and service requests
reported by Production Revenue / Gas Plant Accounting, Production, and Tax
users in the ExxonMobil NAPES SAP system. Uses the SAP Marketplace as a
source of correction for reported problems.
· Develops a high level of Revenue Accounting, Royalty (government
and private), and Severance Tax business process understanding to expedite
understanding of requirements and ability to develop and execute meaningful
· Responsible for learning and maintaining those SAP configuration
settings which are the basis for the PRA and GPA implementation in
ExxonMobil’s Upstream business organizations. Responsible for learning and
maintaining R3 customizations which form a large part of the PRA and GPA
· Responsible for learning and maintaining interfaces between R3
and external tools/systems used by PRA and GPA.
· Provides expert consultation regarding the technical feasibility
of proposed enhancements to the PRA / GPA designs and their impact on
current processes. This includes analysis of any SAP-provided functionality
and how it applies to ExxonMobil's business.
· Develops functional specifications for proposed enhancements.
· Provides consultation to program developers regarding program
corrections and enhancements to the PRA and GPA implementations. This
includes analysis of any SAP-provided functionality and whether it applies
to ExxonMobil's business.
· Performs initial testing of problem corrections and enhancements.
Develops user and support documentation for enhancements made to the PRA
and GPA design. Maintains batch job variants used in the PRA and GPA
implementations. Develops and conducts training in PRA and GPA processes.
· University degree. Experience with multiple SAP releases
including 4.6C and ECC 6.0 is a must.
· SAP PRA module functionality as it exists in ECC 6.0 including: o
Production/Regulatory sub-module processes and reports.
· Revenue sub-modules (RD, CA, VL, Check Input, etc.) and related
· Ownership sub-module and processes.
· Private Royalty Payment Processing sub-module, peripheral payment
processes (1099, Escheat, etc.).
· Government Royalty sub-modules and related processes (both States
· State Severance Tax sub-modules for multiple states rewritten in
SAP Tax 2.0 framework and possibly old engine reports that still may exist
at this time.
· Basic knowledge of SAP FI application which is fed by PRA and
· Prior experience with ExxonMobil's custom Gas Plant Accounting
application is a plus.
· Experience with Revenue Accounting, or at a minimum, basic
accounting principles. Strong technical aptitude in order to comprehend and
support complex processes based on standard SAP configuration as well as
customizations utilizing all parts of PRA.
· Speak, read and write English fluently.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
· Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
· Ability to efficiently work remotely from other team members,
internal service providers and customers.
· Ability to work with less experienced analysts in order to
develop SAP problem solving, support and technical skills.
· Ability to learn and apply ExxonMobil control standards to these
· COMPUTING ENVIRONMENT BUSINESS ENVIRONMENT SAP R/3, version 4.6C,
ECC 6.0. LOTUS Notes, WINDOWS NT, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint are a
· Provide support to the Revenue, Royalty, Property Title Analysis,
and Tax accounting processes used by Upstream Controllers, Severance Tax,
and Upstream Production within ExxonMobil.
· AVG % TRAVEL EXPECTED May vary depending on location.
SAP R/3 Experience
SAP PRA Experience
Experience with SAP configuration as well as customizations utilizing all
parts of PRA
Experience with Production/Regulatory sub-module processes and reports.
Experience with Revenue sub-modules (RD, CA, VL, Check Input, etc.)
Experience with Private Royalty Payment Processing sub-module
Experience with State Severance Tax sub-modules
Experience with SAP Tax 2.0 framework
Experience with SAP FI application
Experience with Revenue Accounting, or at a minimum, basic accounting
Thanks and regards
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Sage Group Consulting Inc
Phone : 732.767.0010 x 312
Email : *jvam...@sagetl.com* <jvam...@sagetl.com>
SKYPE : VAMSHI.JAI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/pub/j-vamshi/a8/b02/b4
Please email me if I miss your call. Or ping me at hangouts or yahoo.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.