Hi ,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner Requirement*, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know your interest.

*Role:** Android Developer*

*Location: Northbrook, IL*

*Duration: 6+ Months (Extension Possible)*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:-

Must Have -

1) Strong Android Mobile platform development expertise,

2) Good analytical skills and excellent programming skills.

3) Proactive, committed and willing to go the extra mile to get things done

4) Perform quality assurance and develop applications following the service
design life cycle (SDLC) such as functional requirements, design,
architecture, development and testing.

Good to have : Java J2EE

*Thanks & Regards,

*Manisha Budhwar                         *

Nityo InfoTech .

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2160 <609-853-0818%20Ext-2160>

Gtalk ID:- manishanityo16

E Mail:- *‚Äč*manish...@nityo.com