Hi ,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner Requirement*, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know your interest.

*Role:** AWS Performance Test Engineer*

*Location: Hillsboro, OR*

*Duration: 6+ Months (Extension Possible)*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:-

Must have experience on performance testing of AWS based solutions

Must have extensive experience in performance testing, monitoring and work
load modelling.

Advanced knowledge of LoadRunner, JMeter & Performance Center.

 Experience working in Agile environment

*Thanks & Regards,

*Manisha Budhwar                         *

Nityo InfoTech .

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2160 <609-853-0818%20Ext-2160>

Gtalk ID:- manishanityo16

E Mail:- *‚Äč*manish...@nityo.com