*Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.*
*TITLE: Data Analyst/Designer Architect*
*LOCATION: Norwood, MA*
*DURATION: 6+ Month*
*Skill set required :*
- Data Analyst/Designer /Architect
- Ideally prior exposure to Peoplesoft and/or Workday applications along
with experience of a similar migration project.
- Should be familiar with the creation and use of SharePoint and other
similar technologies to collate and share information.
- OLTP/ Enterprise data modeling using Erwin
- Schema and/or WSDL design
- Good Understanding of Canonical data modeling
- 8+ years’ experience in OLTP database and data warehouse development
and design, and data architecture.
- Development tools experience (ERWin,TOAD/TOAD Data Point,
XMLSpy,Oracle, MSSQL, ETL tools).
- Experience in data management, relational database design, data
warehouse design and implementation, EAI, ETL and related technology at an
- Must be well versed with the data architecture, modeling and
integration concepts, terminology, and best practices
- Possess good depth and breadth knowledge of security,
database/information systems, application architecture
- Must be well qualified and have strong educational background to
understand various terms relate to the project and learn quickly the latest
technologies updated in the market
- Demonstrated, strong facilitation and requirements elicitation skills
*Key duties and responsibilities:*
- Identify applications that use the data that originates from
Peoplesoft system and document how the applications make use of the
PeopleSoft data structures and data attributes.
- Collate information in a structured and accessible manner, and
communicate it to Application representatives.
- Collate feedback to ensure that it is shared with the relevant
stakeholders identified as part of the process.
- Contribute to the data and interface design, ensuring that the
requirements are represented and taken into account by Application team
during the design phase.
- Gain a full understanding of the implications and impact of decisions
taken in the design of the Workday system.
- Communicate decisions to stakeholders in IT, solicit feedback from
stakeholders and provide an appropriate level of guidance to the
Application team on the decisions taken.
- Responsible for creating conceptual, logical and physical data models
- Contribute to and influence the design
*ll IT-SCIENT ll** Phone: 510- <510%20-972-7849>516-7859 **ll*
*ll Email: rajat.itsci...@gmail.com
<surajkumar.itsci...@gmail.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.