Dear Partner,
Hope you are doing fine !!

IT SCIENT is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting
services in the US.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. If you find
yourself comfortable ,Kindly respond to this requirement with your
consultant resume, contact and current location info to speed up the
interview process,Please find the requirement below with my contact and
details 510-516-7899 // //

*Position: CABLE TECHNICIAN (DOCSIS, RDKB, MSO operations)*
*Work Location:- Moorestown, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*:

   - Understanding of DOCSIS and RDKB
   - Understanding of MSO operations
   - Understanding of RDKD and PC2.0/CM
   - Good understanding of  DevOps
   - WIFI and HSD knowledge ((Dual and single bonding, How it works and
   Wireless network congestion, client bonding)
   - Scripting knowledge (Java, python )
   - work as an individual contributor or team member within a team
   - Willing to support both manual testing and automation development as
   - Experience in SDLC explicitly building test plans, test cases, and
   test execution.
   - Ability to troubleshoot in an highly complex multi-system environment.

*Vicky Kumar|| IT-SCIENT || Phone USA : (510) 516-7899 || Fax: 877.701.4872
|| Email: <> || Web:
<> ||*