Dear Partner,
Hope you are doing fine !!

IT SCIENT is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting
services in the US.

Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. If you find
yourself comfortable ,Kindly respond to this requirement with your
consultant resume, contact and current location info to speed up the
interview process,Please find the requirement below with my contact and
details 510-516-7899 // //

*Position: Voice Protocols Testing(SIP, RTP, IMS, DIAMETER)*
*Work Location:- Moorestown, NJ*
*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Job Description*:

Good understanding of Testing cycle.
Understanding of all voice Protocols.
Working experience in SIP, RTP, IMS, DIAMETER, SDP, TCP/IP, UDP
Can work as an individual contributor or team member within a team
Willing to support both manual testing and automation development as needed.
Prior experience working on IMS,SRP and SBC
Ability to working in a Linux/Unix environment.
Experience in SDLC explicitly building test plans, test cases, and test
 Ability to troubleshoot in an highly complex multi-protocol environment.

*Vicky Kumar|| IT-SCIENT || Phone USA : (510) 516-7899 || Fax: 877.701.4872
|| Email: <> || Web:
<> ||*