Hi ,

Hope you doing Well !!!

Here is our *Implementing partner Requirement*, Please go through the below
requirement and let me know your interest.

*Role:** Java Developer*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 6+ Months (Extension Possible)*

*Interview: Phone/ Skype*

*Required Experience and Technical Skills*:-

Skill set:
· Strong in Java
· Strong analytical and algorithm skills
· Some exposure to Big data ecosystem (map R, Hive, HBase)

*Thanks & Regards,
                                          *

*Manisha Budhwar                         *

Recruiter

Nityo InfoTech .

Desk No-609-853-0818 Ext-2160 <609-853-0818%20Ext-2160>

Gtalk ID:- manishanityo16

E Mail:- *​*manish...@nityo.com