Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Title: *F5 load balancing infrastructure Engineer*
Location: Southborough, MA
Duration: 6-12+ months
As Sr Engineer the candidate will be responsible for business requirements
analysis, implementation, and maintenance of load balancing infrastructure
to support business needs. You must have an understanding of various
workloads (such as Exchange Web/Active Sync, etc.) You also must be able to
create load balancing implementation plans and configurations, deployment
of F5 load balancers, ensure network interoperability, document existing
and propose load balancing solutions for application, using best practice
for various F5 modules (LTM/GTM, and APM). A solid understanding of
available network operating systems, network devices, and networking
protocols is essential. You must be experienced in large enterprise or
service provider network architecture, analysis, and engineering
• Advanced skills of designing, coding, and troubleshooting iRules
(F5's TLC-Based scripting language).
• Provide support for architecting, engineering, installation,
configuration, and administration of F5 components.
• Create and maintain high quality installation guides, standards
documents, diagrams, run books and other engineering documentation.
• 3+ years of experience setting up, configuring and administering F5
BIG-IP modules LTM, iRules, Global Traffic Manager (GTM), AFM, ASM and APM
• Bachelor-level degree in engineering, information technology, data
communications, telecommunications, computer science, or equivalent
educational or professional experience and/or qualifications
• Deployment and operational expertise in configuring, managing, and
troubleshooting firewalls, routers, switches
• Technical proficiency including network operations experience and
security operations experience. Strong troubleshooting, problem solving,
and issue management skills in a multi-platform environment
• An advanced degree or training in the area of specialization such
as CCNE is preferred
• Demonstrated experience in network/security design, configuration,
management, troubleshooting, and educating about firewalls, routers,
switches, and vulnerabilities
• Experience translating the end state business and technology models
into architectural blueprints including recommendation of third party
components, definition of required custom components, and determination of
the appropriate ones to use
• Ability and discipline to work and succeed in a fast pace and
organizationally complex environment, to effectively adapt to rapidly
changing technology, and to lead and manage small projects
• Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.