Visa : USC/GC
Interview: Telephonic /Skpe
*Role: Senior Network Engineer*
*Location: Herndon, VA*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Note: Who has security clearance or Who can obtain Security Clearance.*
*Skill Need:* Cisco routes/switches, DMVPN, Brocade, InfiniBand, F5, HP
switches Palo Alto and Cisco ASA, Nexus 9k, 7k, 5k)
The Senior Network Engineer candidate will need to understand how to do
• Duties include leading enterprise network engineering solution design
whiteboard sessions for the DHS data center account.
o White board unique customer solutions to verify network and load
balancing requirements for the data center LAN. Discuss with customers how
to support their migrations from a networking and load balance perspective.
o Gain an understanding how the DHS Trusted Internet Connection (TIC)
functions, how it is put together and how to migrate customers into the TIC
o Gain an understanding of how DC2’s existing LAN infrastructure is put
together. Work with the data center Network Services Team to design, test,
develop configuration code as required, then implement migrations as well
as plan the next data center expansion area requiring new switch hardware.
o Support Tier 3 on call support when major connectivity issues arise and
the data center network staff needs additional expertise to troubleshoot,
isolate, and solve connectivity issues.
o Support customer migrations onto the OC-192 replication circuit by
working with the OneNet WAN team and the DC1 data center team.
o Support DHS migration to IPv6 solutions
o Assist in developing Bill of Materials (BOM) with detailed part numbers
required for capital budgeting and procurement requirements
o Assist in completing engineering documentation required to implement and
document network solutions
o Ensure peer reviews of network designs are conducted for quality
o Participating in implementations as needed to ensure customer solutions
are delivered during the Planning and Engineering (P&E) period of
performance, during refresh cycles and during upgrade projects.
• Understand Cisco, Brocade, Infiniband, Juniper and HP switch topology or
become familiar quickly upon arrival.
• Understand F5 load balance principles and design criteria for government
• Understand Riverbed Steelhead WAN acceleration principles and design
• Understand state-full, proxy and reverse proxy security firewall
principles and the importance of source to destination, ports & protocols
configurations in regards to network design.
• Understand how to configure blade server enclosures and map ports &
trunks to the appropriate Access Switch.
• Author appropriate Engineering Work Order (EWO) documentation that
include design specifications, cabling plans, IP and VLAN requirements,
Visio diagrams, test and acceptance plans, using peer reviews.
• Use best practice policies and procedures to address issues found by data
center staff in order to avoid similar future issues – continuous
• Interact with other IT and network project teams in a collaborative way
to continuously improve; interact with external network vendors including
Hardware and Software vendors
• Resolve technical and/or project issues at the application level by
interacting with application engineers.
The candidate should possess experience in Wide Area Network (WAN), Local
Area Network (LAN), Trusted Internet Connection (TIC), network virtual
switching, load balancing, and WAN acceleration design and implementation
using Cisco, Brocade, Infiniband, Juniper, HP, VMware ESX 5.0 virtual
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, or Engineering
· Ability to obtain a Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Suitability Clearance (Entrance on Duty (EOD))
· DoD Secret or Top Secret is a plus
· Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
certification a plus
· *Full Name: *
· *Phone Number: *
· *Mail ID: *
· *Skype ID: *
· *Availability: *
· *Current location: *
· *Relocation: *
· *Last 4 digits SSN: *
· *Visa Status and Validity: *
· *Communication Skills: *
· *DOB: *
· *Graduation completed date: *
· *Rate: *
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions, Inc.,
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.