Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
*Please Revert me at atur...@itscient.com <atur...@itscient.com> or
*Job Title : BI Analyst with QNXT AND Provider Network*
*Location : Long Beach, CA*
*Duration : 6+ Month *
*Detailed job description*
- Skill Set: · 6 to 8 years of experience in healthcare.
- The analyst will participate in the full project life cycle for
implementing data warehouse solutions and will be responsible for analyzing
and documenting user requirements for analysis and reporting.
- Job will include, working with business subject matter experts (SMEs)
on capturing business requirements, data analysis, developing functional
specification documentation, providing support to the technical development
team, managing the testing process, production deployment and post
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment, and
manage multiple task assignments in a cross-cultural team supporting
different time zones.
- Acts as day-to-day liaison between Business Subject Matter Experts
(SMEs) and technical teams in the definition, testing, training,
implementation, and support of functional requirement.
- Strong background in healthcare industries, business process analysis,
requirements, and design, as well as detailed functional design.
- Strong knowledge in QNXT, Provider Network & SQL.
- Ability to distill requirements on technical topics into written goals
and stories without getting bogged down in the implementation details.
- Must be able to handle multiple project and work closely with
- Must have experience in gathering requirement for report and
*Thanks and Regards,Kumar Raoll IT-SCIENT - Talent Management Group llll
Phone: 510-516-7809 ll Fax: 877.701.4872ll Email: atur...@itscient.com
<atur...@itscient.com> ll Web: www.itscient.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.