Please send the resumes to: *di...@innocoresolutions.com
*Direct Client- Job Description*
*Oracle Identity Manager Consultant*
*Ft. Wroth TX*
*Locals are highly preferred*
*Rate: Open on C2C/ W2*
*If GC/ H1/ EAD Scanned copy of work authorization & photo ID are must
- Minimum of 5 years of overall IAM experience
- Must have experience in installation, configuration and customization of
- 3 year minimum experience in requirements analysis, design and
implementation of Oracle Identity products. This includes installation,
troubleshooting, maintenance/upgrade strategies, and performance tuning.
- Experience in implementing forms, rules, provisioning workflows, Java
- 5 years J2EE development experience.
- Solaris OS experience is required.
- Must have working knowledge of CA SiteMinder, F5 load balancers,
firewalls, proxies, LDAP, XML, SQL, JDBC, Web Services, Active Directory,
WebSphere, SAML, and Oracle.
- Experience using Netbeans IDE, Version control using Subversion.
- Must have experience developing custom Java Web Services.
- Must have basic understanding and knowledge of PCI and SOX regulatory
- Must be able to multitask, work independently as well as in a team
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Familiarity with formal development life-cycle processes (design,
development, testing, and deployment).
*Divya D Williams*
What you do today can improve all your tomorrows.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.