*Position:* *Android Developer*
*Location: Overland Park, KS (Kansas City Metro)*
*Terms: 4-6 month contract to start – highly likely to go well beyond
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and
maintenance of Android applications and their integration with backend
services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers
working on different layers of the infrastructure so a commitment to
collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality
products is essential.
· Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and
reliable Android applications
· Identify issues and fix bugs.
· Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
We are looking for someone proficient with Java and a strong knowledge of
the Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
different screen sizes. Other qualities we’ll be evaluating:
· Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to
· Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and
· Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance
· Familiarity with Material design, the use of additional sensors,
such as gyroscopes, accelerometers and beacons, and push notifications.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them
into technical requirements.
· Proficient understanding of GIT.
· Familiarity with continuous integration and Agile development
*Thanks & Regards*
Bourntec Solutions Inc
1701 East Wood field
Road Suite 200
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.