*Location: Overland Park, KS (Kansas City Metro)*
*Terms: 4-6 month contract to start – highly likely to go well beyond
We are seeking a web developer who will be on our team building
multi-million dollar implementations of high availability, robust
enterprise systems. You will work throughout the life cycle from design to
development, deployment and support of all tiers of the application.
You will be working on multiple complex tasks against deadlines and
shifting priorities so you will need to able to navigate through ambiguity
and change within the project and team.
· Develop and maintain a sustainable front-end framework for
assigned client web properties.
· Review creative work and identifies issues with layout,
consistency, browser compatibility, etc… and present understandable
alternatives to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Create "pixel perfect" HTML/CSS from .psd files.
· We are seeking five to seven years of handling client-side
responsive and mobile-optimized development using:
· Build tools (Grunt, SASS/LESS) and version control (SVN, VSS,
In addition we’re seeking good understanding in the following areas:
· SEO best practices & supporting analytics packages (Webtrends,
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Omniture, Spotlight,
DoubleClick/DART, Coremetrics, etc…)
· Web architecture concepts (HTTP request/response, session,
cache, cookies) and Authentication mechanisms (OAuth, Windows Identify
Framework or similar.)
· Client-side performance optimization.
· Mobile web development (Xamarin, PhoneGap, Laravel, etc…)
· Facebook APIs and SDKs (i.e. OpenGraph.)
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar*Bourntec Solutions Inc
1701 East Wood field
Road Suite 200
Phone: 847 780 1045
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.