*Please reply to,*
*Java developers *
*Must have **12 years Java EE *
*10 years hands-on deployment in Unix experience, 7 years WebLogic hands-on
deployment experience, 5 years RECENT shell scripting.*
This job requires Java EE development experience with strong
troubleshooting skills in UNIX environment during middleware & database
upgrades and security vulnerability remediation. There is no new
functionality development involved.
Basic (Must-have) Skills:
• 12 years of Java EE development and hands-on troubleshooting & deployment
experience with at least 10 yrs in UNIX environment.
• 5 years of recent UNIX shell scripting experience, familiar with UNIX
commands for troubleshooting
• 7 years of WebLogic application development with hands-on deployment
• At least 3 years of experience with UDB, Sybase, SQL Server or Oracle
• Experience in complete software development lifecycle.
• Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge of SQL, Stored
Procedures, XQuery and XML Query.
• Ability to learn and adopt various technologies (including
• Must have good problem solving skills, attention to detail and strong
• Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas
effectively; prepare written documentation.
• Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
• Available immediately
*E* : shiv...@1pointsys.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.