Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
*Title:* *Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead*
*Location: Santa Clara, CA*
*Duration: 12+ months*
Title: Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead/Developer with strong Java/J2EE
· Adobe CQ/AEM Technical Lead with strong Java/J2EE background
providing specific technical direction for the development activities:
· At-least 3 years of strong Web Content Management experience with
Adobe AEM / CQ5, implementing 2+ full cycle AEM projects.
· Solid experience with CQ5 building blocks including templates,
components, dialogs, widgets and bundles.
· Experience on Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web
framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated test
execution and building tools such as Jenkins, Hudson, Selenium or Maven.
· Migration into AEM from other CMS (structured/unstrcutured data)
· Integration experience with other systems
· Provide technical mentorship to the offshore team
· Work with project managers to ensure that all project
deliverables are on time and high quality
· Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etc
· Assist in deploying applications to Dev, QA, Production
· Fatwire/Oracle WebCenter Sites experience is a nice to have
· Other CMS experiences is a nice to have
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.