Pleasure mailing you. I came across your profile in job portal and wanted
to touch base with your regarding one of our Global Implementation
Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are
comfortable for the position.
Please send me your updated resume along with the best hourly rate, visa
status and availability.
An early response is really appreciated.
Position: Nagios Architect/Senior Consultant
Location:, NC Charlotte
Duration: 3 Months
Responsible for Implementing NAGIOS for the Enterprise Landscape
Itâ€™s a new Implementation and has to execute all Phases from Design Thru
Project Scope include both Application as well Infrastructure Monitoring
• Implementation of the Nagios environment based on Best Practices.
• Loading or configuration of Nagios software, including scripting
languages necessary to complete the Services.
• Development of reports, on-line dashboards, and documentation.
• Implementation of high availability base on requirements.
• Guidance on data migrations, cleansing, conversions or
• Development of Security Roles and Access Control Configuration
• Tuning to meet Nagios performance requirements.
• Technical Documentation of Implementation.
• Integration of Nagios events to 3rd party Event Mgt system (BMC
• Perform technical and functional validation of Solution.
• Development and testing of archiving and purging data automation
• Documents development requirements for database, applications, and
operation system environment.
• Consults with end users to test and debug applications to meet
• Serves as expertise in all aspects of designing and application
• May conduct training to IT Staff.
• Responsible for the overall system design of highly complex
• Works with business unit to determine requirements for databases,
applications, and operation systems.
• Provides mentorship and guidance to Application Architect I
• Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• Masterâ€™s degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
• 5+ years of experience in Application Architecture or related
• 4+ years with Nagios design, configuration and implementation
• Strong familiarity with git, rpm management, splunk
• Strong configuration management skills with Puppet
• Strong scripting needed in Ruby, Python and Perl
Support of implementing the Solution into a production environment.
• Support of implementing Nagios test environment.
• Development of end user training materials
• Design and implementation of Nagios in a multi-datacenter
environment (Core, XI)
• Evaluate and audit monitoring/Alert and automation gaps
• Architect monitoring solutions using automation (Puppet, Hiera)
• Integrating Nagios with other monitoring/alert solutions (splunk,
• Customizing Nagios to fit OWM specific (Infra & Apps) needs
• Developing best practices for different monitoring scenarios
• Document and build step-by-step process of implementing alerts and
their actionable items
• Help develop playbooks (to take actions when thresholds reached)
• Troubleshoot performance issues & provide performance data
Thanks & Regards,
Work: 909-610-3103 Ext: 116.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.