Hello ALL,
Please go through the below job description,and let me know your interest.
*Reply me at parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com> // parabjot.itsci...@gmail.com

*TITLE: Java Full Stack Developer*
*LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA*
*DURATION: 6+ Month*

*Client: L&T Infotech*
*Mode of Interview: Skype & F2F*

*Requisition Details:*

Looking for candidate that has most of their experience with front-end web
technology.  Candidate must have the ability to construct web pages with
CSS and have worked with a major javascript framework such as Angular JS.
We also need them to understand Java backend technology. If we were to
breakup the experience in terms of percentage, it would be about 60%
front-end and 40% backend.

* Front end:*

• CSS (web page layouts)
• AngularJS
• JQuery
• Javascript

* Backend:*

• Spring Framework
• Java
• JPA Framworks / RDMS / SQL

   - 5-10 years is Required in Java Technology
   - 5-10 years is Required in UI Technology
   - 2-5 years is Required in Database Technology

*Thanks & Regards......*

*Parabjot Kaur*
*ll IT-SCIENT ll Phone USA: *
*​510-516-7879** II Email: parabjo...@itscient.com