PLEASE SEND ME THE RESUME AT ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com

Hello,

Greetings form *Diverse Lynx, LLC*.

We have an urgent need for a *.Net Developer with Capital Market Experience
*for one of our clients *New York City*. Please go through the below
requirement if you or your consultants are open for projects and interested
in the below requirement ,Please respond back with latest resume along with
details ASAP.

*Title: *.Net Developer with *Capital Market Experience*

*Location: *New York City *(Need only LOCAL Consultant)*

*Duration: *6+ Months

*Req Details:*

*Must have:*

·         C# ASP.Net MVC

·         SQL Server

·         SOA/WCF/Web Services

·         JavaScript frameworks like *Angular/React*

*Good to have:*

·         Cloud Technologies (AWS/Azure)

·         Big Data like Mongo DB

·         Enterprise search like Solr/Lucene

·         SharePoint development experience

*Thanks & Regards*

*Ankur Gulati*

P: 732-452-1006 Ext 238 | *ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com
<ankur.gul...@diverselynx.com>*