Please go through the below Job Description and let me know your Interest.
Please reply to me at puj...@itscient.com
*Job Title: Drupal DeveloperLocation: Sunnyvale, CADuration: 6 months*
*Job Description: *
- Experience : 8 Yrs
- Develop and maintain a Drupal based eCommerce site Develop custom
features and enhance existing modules Setting up of workflows, *ACL*s
Manage Drupal performance, caching, deployments and database
- 7+ years experience in *web application development* with 3+ years
experience in *Drupal application development*
- Deep experience with Drupal architecture, best practices, and coding
standards especially Drupal 7
- Experience with object-oriented design and data modeling
- Experience with standard and custom search solutions in Drupal
- Experience with content migration to environments
- Working knowledge of Web servers (*Apache, IIS*), web services and
- Experience configuring environments and working with hosting providers.
- Experience with *Acquia* desired
- Experience with *source/version control systems*.
- Experience with *GIT* desired Excellent verbal/written communication
skills, time management and analytical/problem solving abilities
- Team player with ability to be hands-on & get knee-deep in code Strong
software engineering expertise with knowledge, Continuous Integration &
architecting solutions with performance in mind.
- Experience optimizing the performance and scalability of Enterprise
Thanks and regards,
|| IT-SCIENT || Fremont, CA || Phone: 510-516-7806 ll Web: itscient.c
<http://itscient.com/>om <http://itscient.com/> ll
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.