Hi ,

Greetings from Tekskills Inc!!!

Pleasure mailing you. We are working with Global Implementation
partner/Direct client requirements, We have an immediate opportunity, Below
is the job description, please go through it, if you have any consultants
who are suitable & comfortable, Please send me your consultant updated
resume along with the best rate cap, visa status and availability An early
response is really appreciated.

 *Please share matching profiles to **kish...@tekskillsinc.com
<kish...@tekskillsinc.com> / pmkkish...@gmail.com <pmkkish...@gmail.com>*

*NO OPT- CPT Please, Need Work Authorization Copy*

*Please don’t share irrelevant profiles.*

*Role                  : Windows / VMware Admin with ESX Exp.*

Location            : First 1 week Woonsocket, RI after that Quincy, MA

Duration            : 6+ Months (Extension Possible)

*Job Description:*

·         At least 10+ years in IT.

·         Need Windows and ESX admin skills with 6 to 12 years of

·         Need migration experience.

·         Need Good Communication skills

Please provide the following details.

Full Name:

Current Location:

Contact number:

Visa Status:

Mail ID:

Skype ID:

LinkedIn ID:

2 References:

Education & Year of Pass out:

Employer Details:

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Tekskills Inc*

*ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Company   *

*Phone:732-253-7713 |Fax: 888-543-5125*

*kish...@tekskillsinc.com* <kish...@tekskillsinc.com>

*200, MetroplexDrive, Suite414, Edison, NJ – 08817*

*www.tekskillsinc.com* <http://www.tekskillsinc.com/>